Today we like to show you a card Joset van de Burgt made using the Accordion Fancy Label die in combination with Peel-Off stickers. She also used the Fancy Frame Edges to decorate the front of the card and the flags that come with the Lots of Pops die set. Coloring is on top of the Cool Diamond Silk Microfine glitter with Copic markers. Wouldn’t we all want to receive a fun card like this? Here are some picture and step by step instruction on how to make this card.
For the Fancy Label Accordion card:
1. Die cut 2 pages out of turquoise cardstock and 1 page out of light green
2. Die cut another page from the light green dotted paper and one from the blue paper with stripes. Both from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection. Cut the side tab from both pages and the Fancy frame on the inside to create just an open frame.
3. Glue the frames on the cardstock pages you cut earlier. Green dotted frame on Light green page and frame with blue stripes on the Turquoise page.
4. Die cut 4 frame edges from light green cardstock and glue them on the 2nd turquoise page. This will be the front page of your card.
5. You can now decorate your pages. The dies to cut the smaller frames on the 1st and last page are included in the Accordion Fancy Label set.
6. After you’re done decorating you can attach the 3 pages together using strong adhesive on the long side tabs. Fold the pages accordion style.
7. Bring the Fancy frames on the inside together and use the 2 small tabs to connect.
8. Ones the Accordion card is ready you can attach the flags.
For more info watch the following Video by Karen Burniston.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
– Accordion Fancy Label # 771
– Fancy Frame Edges # 774
– Lots of Pops # 778 (for flags)
– Peel-Offs: 2552 B – Balloons, 2544 B – Gifts, 2545 B – Candles, 397 B Happy Birthday, 7010 Turquoise/Silver – Glitter Boarders Assorted
– Double Sided Adhesive # 502
– Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter # 641
– Fine Pointed Scissors
– Botanical Tea Collection patterned papers
– Cardstock (Bazzill Card Shoppe)
– Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive
– Copic Markers: YE5, BG13, B39 and Blender pen
Don’t forget to subscribe!