Hi, Kelly Booth here! Have you seen the New Peel-offs by Elizabeth Craft Designs yet?
They coordinate with some of the Pop it Up dies just perfectly! When I got mine I could hardly wait to play. I’m often inspired by bright colors when it comes to flowers so I decided to make a 2 page Accordion Fancy Label card using one of the new Peel-offs.
1. Place 1 flower label peel-off and 1 flower leaf onto watercolor paper (I colored a second leaf and a flower center as you can see in the picture below but decided to use only the one extra leaf for my card).
2. Color Peel-offs with Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Tombow Blender pen. Use a White Gel Pen to create dotted pattern in flower.
3. Cut around the flower label and leaf.
4. Die cut 2 accordion pages out of pink cardstock and stamp both sides using White Pigment Ink and a small dotted background stamp.
5. Die cut 2 more accordion pages, 1 out of white cardstock and 1 out of green cardstock, and cut out center labels.
6. Using one of the decorator dies from the Accordion Fancy Label set, die cut label out of white cardstock. Stamp Happy Birthday to You on label using pink ink.
7. To create a sturdy card; Die cut 2 more accordion pages out of pink cardstock. Cut the long side tab from both pages and cut out center labels leaving just the accordion frames (see picture below). Stamp dotted pattern on each frame. Adhere these frames to your card last.
8. Adhere the 2 pages you cut earlier in step 4 together using strong adhesive on the long side tab of the left page (you can cut of the long side tab on the right page and the 2 smaller tabs on the inside but leave the 2 on the left page).
9. Adhere labels you cut in step 5 to the left and right page (white label left and green right). Adhere flower label peel-off and happy birthday label. Adhere leaf peel-off using foam dots to create extra dimension.
10. Use the 2 smaller tabs on the inside of the left page to connect both pages.
11. Adhere the 2 frames cut in step 7 on the outside of the card.
I hope you have been inspired by this post today, have a great day!
Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Blender Pen
Signo White Gel Pen
Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink
Happy Birthday to you Hero Arts
Small Dots Background Impression Obsession
Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink Dye Ink
Cardstock: pink, white and green
Adhesive and foam dots