Hi Everyone, it’s Jackie and I’m showing you a sneak peek of two new dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs that will be available mid-July. With Graphic 45 paper collection called ‘By the Sea’ I thought this paper line would be a good way to show off the new Rubber Ducky (920) and Rainy Day (928).
1. Create card base from Navy cardstock. Cut 5.5″x 11″ square; fold and score in half ( 5.5 ” Square card size).
2. Cut ‘Set Sail’ 5 1/4″ square. Adhere to navy paper using Double-sided Adhesive. Cut Red paper 5″ square and adhere to ‘Set Sail’ paper.
3. Cut ‘Beachcomer’ paper 4 3/4″ square. Place Karen Burniston’s Accordion Circle Card die in the middle and run through die cutting machine. Adhere on red paper using pop up dots. Cut out middle shown by Karen Burniston video seen here. Flip over the circle and adhere to middle of circle.
4. Use Wendy Vecchi reinkers in the following colours Cornflower Blue and Forget-Me-Not plus Tim Holtz’s Silver Mixative onto Ranger Teflon sheet. Spray with Rubbing Alcohol, so colours spread. Take white cardstock and swish through colors as shown.5. Cut out bubbles using Blue Velvet Adhesive and adhere to color background as shown. Place in Damask embossing folder and run through die cutting machine. Cut out circle using largest die from Accordion Circle Card. Adhere using pop up dots. Sponge blue ink on top of the embossed areas and sponge black ink along the edges.
6. Die cut Rubber Ducky and his wing using Yellow Velvet Adhesive. Cut eye using Black Velvet Adhesive and beak using Orange paper. Sponge Diarylide Yellow, Orange and Red Iron Oxide PanPastel to add more dimension as shown.
7. Apply Double-sided Adhesive to white paper, cut umbrella using the umbrella die from the set called ‘Rainy Day’ (928). Apply Sky and Blue Purple Silk Microfine Glitter alternating between colors. Cut out handle using Black Velvet Adhesive.
8. Cut out boots using Yellow Velvet Adhesive and overlay using Amethyst Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz.
9. Cut bubbles using the newest Light Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and apply them using a Quickie Glue Pen. Cut ‘Hello’ from Light Blue Metallic Shimmer Sheetz and apply as shown.\
10. Take Glitter Icicles Peel-offs and color them using Tombow Markers 371 and 397 for waves. Apply on the bottom of card as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock; Midnight Muse, Shimmery White, Only Orange- Stampin’Up,
Other; Tombow Markers -371, 397, 380.5- Red Iron Oxide, 250.5 Diarylide Yellow, 280.5 Orange PanPastels, Big Shot machine
Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks by Tim Holtz