Hi! It’s Candy here and i’m back to show you a floral Thank You card. For this card I used the circle Stand-Up Helper from Stand-Up Helpers Set 2. I also used a flower Peel-Off that I thought would match perfect with the floral paper that I just purchased.
1. Cut paper 4 1/4″x11″. Score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″.
2. Use washi tape to hold round Stand-Up Helper die in place at the 2 3/4″ mark and cut.
3. Cut white cardstock and Double-Sided Adhesive slightly larger than the flower Peel-Off. Remove backing off Double-Sided Adhesive and adhere to cardstock.
4. Remove other side of the adhesive and place it upside down on the table. Remove sticker and place it upside down on backing. Place adhesive/cardstock, sticky side down, on top of sticker. Flip over and remove cover.
5. Coat with Soft Teal Silk Microfine Glitter. Shake off excess and polish. (a coffee filter catches leftover glitter so it can be dumped back into the jar.)
6. Cut out sticker.
7. Repeat with small flower.
8. Use tweezers to apply Glitter Dots and Glitter Flowers as shown.
9. Cut patterned paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to top quarter of card base.
10. Attach large flower with dimensional adhesive.
11. Cut leaves from patterned paper. Adhere.
12. Cut patterned paper 4″ x 2 1/2″ and adhere below Stand Up Helper.
13. Cut patterned paper 1 1/2″ x 1 1/4″. Mat with another piece of patterned paper. Adhere to card.
14. Cut sentiment from patterned paper and adhere to card.
15. Adhere small flower to inside of card.
16. Apply Glitter Flowers as shown.
17. Apply Double-Sided Adhesive to white cardstock. Use circle die from Crystal Flowers Set to cut flower center.
18. Peel-off protective sheet and apply Fire Opal Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish. Attach with dimensional adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed making this card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
629 Soft Teal Silk Microfine Glitter
609 Fire Opal Silk Microfine Glitter
0413 Big Flowers Peel-Off Sticker
7018 Glitter Dot Peel-Off Sticker
7048 Glitter Flower Peel-Off Sticker
Patterned Paper (We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer)
So sparkly! Love the flower!
Candy, this is SO pretty. I love how the flower embellishments match that pretty background paper. Also love that you added the Glitter Flower Peel-Offs to the Crystal Flower – so clever!
Thank you, Frances.
such a pretty card, love the glittered flower with all the extra details and the color combo you selected
I have been wanting those scissors too – unfortunately they’re out of stock at the moment but I keep checking on them. The Fine Point Tweezer are awesome! I love everthing about this glittered card, especially the extra little dots you added.
I love everything about this card. And I agree with Judi, the fine point tweezers (as well as the fussy cut scissors) are invaluable. I use them quite often.
Thank you, Cindy. I’m going to have order those scissors!
Adding the tiny flowers inside some of the circles on the glittered flower is such a great extra level of detail, Candy. Wonderful card. I agree about the tweezers!
Thanks, Judi. It just needed a little extra something and those little stickers are so cute!
Love it Candy!
Thank you, Els! I am in love with those tweezers. I don’t know how I lived so long without them!
Very clever and pretty
Thank you, Marge.