Hi! It’s Candy here and i’m back to show you a floral Thank You card. For this card I used the circle Stand-Up Helper from Stand-Up Helpers Set 2. I also used a flower Peel-Off that I thought would match perfect with the floral paper that I just purchased.
1. Cut paper 4 1/4″x11″. Score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″.
2. Use washi tape to hold round Stand-Up Helper die in place at the 2 3/4″ mark and cut.
3. Cut white cardstock and Double-Sided Adhesive slightly larger than the flower Peel-Off. Remove backing off Double-Sided Adhesive and adhere to cardstock.
4. Remove other side of the adhesive and place it upside down on the table. Remove sticker and place it upside down on backing. Place adhesive/cardstock, sticky side down, on top of sticker. Flip over and remove cover.
5. Coat with Soft Teal Silk Microfine Glitter. Shake off excess and polish. (a coffee filter catches leftover glitter so it can be dumped back into the jar.)
6. Cut out sticker.
7. Repeat with small flower.
8. Use tweezers to apply Glitter Dots and Glitter Flowers as shown.
9. Cut patterned paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to top quarter of card base.
10. Attach large flower with dimensional adhesive.
11. Cut leaves from patterned paper. Adhere.
12. Cut patterned paper 4″ x 2 1/2″ and adhere below Stand Up Helper.
13. Cut patterned paper 1 1/2″ x 1 1/4″. Mat with another piece of patterned paper. Adhere to card.
14. Cut sentiment from patterned paper and adhere to card.
15. Adhere small flower to inside of card.
16. Apply Glitter Flowers as shown.
17. Apply Double-Sided Adhesive to white cardstock. Use circle die from Crystal Flowers Set to cut flower center.
18. Peel-off protective sheet and apply Fire Opal Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish. Attach with dimensional adhesive.
I hope you enjoyed making this card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned Paper (We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer)