Good morning crafty friends,
This is Rita here on this Wednesday morning and today I would like to share my ‘Thank You’ card with you. This is a card I created for my sweet friend Helen. A little while back Helen surprised me with a gorgeous gift and I really wanted to show her my true appreciation.
Since she loves flowers so much, I decided to create a card with flowers that could convey my sincere and heartfelt appreciation.
I hope you have a nice cup of coffee or tea in your hand so you can sit back and enjoy my tutorial.
This is how you can create this lovely card:
1. Cut card base at 6″ wide x 12″ long and score at 6″. Slightly off center, die cut the Garden Bench. Set aside.
2. Using the wooden card stock, die cut 6 wheelbarrows, 1 set of the the gardening tools and 3 umbrella handles. Set them all aside.
3. Using the same card stock as our card base, die cut the umbrella, the bucket, flowers, leaves (reverse side), clouds and boots.
Here you see all the die cuts for our card.
4. For the front of our card, die cut largest label of the Katie Label Pivot Card from the wooden card stock and a smaller label from the flower patterned paper we used for the card base. Die cut the “Thank You” from white card stock.
Here you can see the die cuts for the front of our card.
5. Adhere each of the 6 wheelbarrows together creating a nice 3D effect, then adhere the earlier cut leaves and flowers onto it. Assemble the “Thank You” labels with a soft ribbon in between the two labels. Create an overlay for our garden bench and assemble both rain boots and umbrella. Add Transparent Glitter Dot Peel-offs to each element.
Here you can see all the completed little elements to build our card with.
6. Adhere the bench overlay on top of the bench die cut card base and measure where the wheelbarrow would stand. That is the location our stand up helper will need to be cut.
7. Adhere the “Thank You” frame to the front of the card.
8. Adhere the rest of the elements onto the inside of the card.
As always, I would like to thank you for following my tutorial and I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I did creating it.
Elizabeth Craft Designs supplies used today:
– (768) Katie Label Pivot Card die set
– (780) Garden Bench die set
– (792) Stand Up Helpers die set
– (730) Curvy Leaves die set
– (781) All Seasons Tree die set
– (788) Thank You die set
– (933) Wheelbarrow die set
– (928) Rainy Day die set
– (SKU 7018) Glitter Dots
– Prima 841782 Annalee Collection card stock
– DCWV The Tradewinds Stack
– Ribbon by Clear Bags