Hi Everyone, it’s Jackie with today’s post. I have this passion of collecting all these fine papers, especially the Asian ones. I think these papers go well with the Asian Vases and the Asian Signs Peel-offs.
1. Cut blue cardstock 7″x 10″ rectangle; score and fold in half to create card base.
(5″x 7″ side-fold).
2. Cut blue Asian paper 4 3/4″x 6 3/4″ and adhere to card front using double-sided adhesive. Cut blue swirl paper 4 1/2″x 6 1/2″ and adhere on top.
3. Place Asian Vase Peel-off onto turquoise patterned paper. Fill the spaces in the three flowers with the black negative pieces from the peel-off sheet. Cut out the Vase.
4. Cut one label from Blue Iris Shimmer Sheetz using the Katie Label Accordion die. Reminder: Use the Metal Adaptor Plate when die cutting Shimmer Sheetz. The cutting side of the die faces the metal plate with the Shimmer Sheetz inbetween. Emboss label using Swirly Curves folder. Highlight the pattern with black StazOn ink. (Note: There are two sides to the pattern – make sure to ink the side with the raised OUTLINES, not the raised SHAPES – Refer to the photo)
5. Adhere all pieces, including blue mesh, to card front. Use foam tape or dots for added dimension under the vase, flower branch, and label.
6. Add Asian Signs Peel-offs at the upper right to finish the card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Cardstock and patterned papers – Island Indigo, Blue Maruyama mesh – Magenta, Chipboard Pieces – Bo Bunny ‘Serenity’
Black StazOn ink pad – Tsukineko