Hi, Kelly Booth here. Have you seen the New Tags & More dies that just came out by Elizabeth Craft Designs? So many fun uses for them. I wanted to create a card using the New Tags & More 2 – Deco set. Since Els does a lot of Stand Up Helpers, I thought it would be fun to do a tag one!
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 3 1/2″ by 11″. Using medium gray ink stamp a Happy Birthday background on both sides leaving a 1 inch space of white at the bottom of one side. Stamp a Happy Birthday greeting in that space using black ink.
2. Score the piece at 2 3/4″ and again at 2 3/4″ with the stamped Happy Birthday greeting to the right side.
3. Die cut a Circle Stand Up Helper into the larger side at 3 1/8″.
4. Die cut another Circle Stand Up Helper from a small piece of light gray cardstock backed with Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive and snip it off at the scored line. Adhere this to the Stand Up Helper you just cut into the card.
5. Cut a piece of light gray cardstock 5 1/2″ by 3 1/4″. Cut the tag at the top end using Tags & More 2.
6. Back a small piece of dark gray cardstock with double sided adhesive cut a tag hole reinforcement ring. Adhere at the top of the tag.
7. Cut a piece of white cardstock 3 by 4 1/4″ and emboss it using the Lots of Dots Embossing Folder. Color the dots using markers of your choice.
8. Using black ink stamp 1 large sheep, 1 small sheep, 1 cupcake top and one cupcake bottom. Color with markers.
9. Take a small piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive and place over the colored cupcake top. Remove the backing and pour some Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter onto it and polish using your fingers.
10. Fussy cut around all stamped images.
11. Stamp Happy Birthday Sentiment in black ink on white cardstock. Die cut a banner using the banner die from the Lorna Label PopUp.
12. Cut a piece of dark gray cardstock 3″ x 3″ and cut the rolling hill using the rolling hills die from Outdoor Edges.
13. Put adhesive on the back of the first 2 3/4″ section. Fold forward and adhere the light gray tag.
14. Adhere the white dotted piece on top of the tag spacing it evenly on three sides.
15. Place the rolling hill at the bottom.
16. Place the Happy Birthday banner at the top using foam mounting tape or pop dots for added dimension.
17. Place Transparent/Gold Glitter Dots around the Stand Up Helper and color them to match the dotted background.
18. Place the cupcake on the rolling hill with the small sheep on top. Place the larger sheep close to the greeting at the bottom using pop dots or foam mounting tape for all. Tie a crinkly pink ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag and the card is done!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
952 – Tags and More 2 – Deco (Available soon)
Stamps: Mama Elephant and Simon Says Stamp
MFT Black Hybrid Ink Pad
Die Cutting Machine
Foam Tape or Pop Dots
Pink Crinkly Ribbon