Hello Crafty Friends!
Here is the card open
The Spiral Circle Pull Card die does all the work for you and makes it easy to make a fun card for any occasion.
Here’s how I made this Fall themed version:
1. Cut a piece of double sided pattern paper to 7.25″ x 5.5″ and fold in half. Once die cut this will make a standard A2 size card. Align the center tabs of the die on the center fold and die cut with the Spiral die inside the circle pull die. Die cut a green circle with the decorator circle die included with the set.
2. Ink all the edges and pieces with brown ink. Adhere the green circle to the circle front of the card, making sure to adhere only around the outer edge of the spiral so the spiral can still open. Add one small glue dot to the back side of the spiral in the center, close the card and press down securely to attach the other end of the spiral to the inside of the card.
3. Adhere pumpkins and leaves from the Pumpkins Peel-Off in Gold to watercolor paper. Color using a water brush and Distress Markers. Sponge lightly with gold ink. Let dry and trim closely. Color edge with Spiced Marmalade Distress Marker to cover the cut edge and make it look more finished.
4. Trim off the leaves from the left side of the Pumpkin Peel-Off. Adhere the pumpkins on the front circle on foam adhesive. Adhere the two cut leaves behind the pumpkin, making sure the card can open easily. Adhere the other cut leaves to the spiral inside the card.
5. Using a Transfer Sheet, remove the negative part of two maple leaves from the Leaves
Peel-Off in Gold. Transfer the larger to the inner circle of the card and the smaller one on the top right inside so that it shows on the front when closed. You can view a great video by Els showing how to use the transfer sheets HERE
6. Die cut the large decorator Lorna Label from the Lorna Label Pop Up in red and adhere to the back of the card for a place to write a message.
7. Adhere the Large Happy Birthday Peel-Off in Gold around the outer circle inside the card. Add Decorative corners and borders to finish the card. Here is a close up of inside.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you give the Spiral Circle Pull Card and coloring Peel-Offs with Distress markers a try and make a Fall themed Birthday card for the special people in your life!
Elizabeth Craft supplies used:
916 Spiral Circle Pull Card
2538 Pumpkins Peel-Off- Gold
1029 Fall Leaves Peel-Off- Gold
600 Transfer Sheet
915 Lorna Label Pop Up
2557 Happy Birthday Large Peel-Off- Gold
1034 Corners and Borders Peel-Off- Gold
7010 Glitter Borders Assorted- Red/Gold
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Distress Markers- Red Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy, Scattered Straw,
Rusty Hinge, Forest Moss, Wild Honey