1. Cut a piece of Red Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz that measures 3 3/4 inches x 5 inches. Layer the Shimmer Sheetz onto a sheet of Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Transparent Double Sided Tape and trim off excess tape.
2. Place Red Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz into Snowflakes Embossing Folder and emboss.
3. Use a sanding block to sand the raised snowflakes to reveal the white core of the Shimmer Sheetz.
4. Layer the Red Embossed Shimmer Sheetz to white card that measures 4 inches x 5 1/4 inches. Cut a piece of Dark Green card that measures 4 1/4 inches x 11 inches. Sscore at 5 1/2 inches and fold in half so it measures 4 1/4 inches x 5 1/2 inches. Adhere Shimmer Sheetz panel to card front.
5. Cut a piece of white card and a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet that are approx 2 3/4 inches x 5 inches. Remove the release sheet from one side of the tape sheet and set it aside upside down on your desk (shiny side up). Adhere the Double Sided Tape sheet to the piece of white card.
6. Choose one of the Jackie’s Christmas Dolls in Oval Peel-offs (shown: The girl in fur-cuffed dress and a jaunty Santa’s hat) and place the oval and an extra hat sticky-side-up on the release sheet set aside in step 5.
7. Take your white card and place it with the adhesive side facing down onto the release sheet with the peel-offs on it. The peel-offs will lift from the release sheet and stick to the adhesive on the cardstock.
8. Turn your card so the release sheet is now on top. Take off the release sheet and make sure not to touch the images on the adhesive.
9. Cover the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter and polish with your finger to maximize the sparkle. (Els’s video explaining this technique is HERE) Color images with alcohol markers as shown or in your preferred palette.
10. Cut around oval and Santa hat peel-off. Adhere Santa hat on top of the one in the oval using foam tape.
11. Cut white oval using the main die from the Oval Accordion Card. Adhere oval to card front as shown. Adhere colored peel-off oval in top using foam tape.
12. Using the Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper die, cut the words 3 times from white card. Trim each piece at the bottom, leaving the bar that connects the letters. Stack and glue the three so the greeting is as thick as chipboard. Adhere the greeting to the lower left hand corner of the card front.
13. Cut a piece of white card 3 1/4 inches x 6 inches and adhere to a piece of Elizabeth Craft Designs’ Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet the same size. Die cut three snowflakes using the Snowflakes die set. Remove protective backing from the front of each snowflake and cover snowflakes with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish with your fingers.
14. Layer the 3 snowflakes, using foam tape for dimension between them. Add a Glitter Dot Peel-off in Transparent/Gold to the center of the top snowflake, and to the buttons on the girl’s dress. Adhere snowflake to the lower left hand side of the card so it overlaps the oval.
To Decorate the inside of the Card:
15. Roughly trim around the negative girl in oval peel-off image which remains after using the peel-off for your card. Peel off any excess black peel off sticker that may be around your image until you just have the image as per photo above.
16. Cut a piece of Sticker Transfer Sheet approximately 3 inches x 4 1/2 inches. Remove the protective backing and place the tacky side of the Transfer Sheet onto the negative shapes/ Burnish with the bowl of a spoon or your fingers and carefully lift the Transfer sheet checking to ensure that all of the pieces lift at once. You can see Els’s video using this technique HERE.
17. Now move the Transfer Sheet with negative shapes attached to it over to the card. When it is in the right spot, place it down onto the card and rub the front of the Transfer Sheet to release the pieces onto the card. Carefully lift the Transfer Sheet to check and makes sure all of the negative image pieces are now on the card. (Don’t remove the Transfer sheet till all pieces are in place).
18. Stamp the sentiment on the left hand side of the card. Layer this panel to the inside of your card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
SUPPLIES:Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Snowflakes (757) Merry Christmas Stand Up Helper (939) Accordion Oval Card (772) designed by Karen Burniston
Snowflakes Embossing Folder (E126)
Jackie’s Christmas Dolls in Oval Peel-Offs in Black (2587) Transparent /Gold Glitter Dots (7018)
Red Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz (SS 0226)
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter (639)
Transparant Double Sided Tape Sheet (502)
Transfer Sheet (600) Other –
Dark Green Card
Black Ink Pad
Verses – Vertical We Wish You Stamp