To create the card.
1. Cut one accordion page using the Accordion Star main die from light green cardstock. Cut out the star in the middle and the long side tab so you’ll end up with the just a frame and a star. Ink edges on both.
2. Cut light blue cardstock 5” x 10”. Score and fold in half.
3. Cut 2 star frame edges from the same light blue cardstock and 2 from blue patterned paper. Tip: Apply double sided adhesive to the back of the cardstock and patterned paper first before die cutting.
4. Adhere light green frame to card front, then adhere Star Fancy Frame Edges pieces frame edges as shown in the photo. The four pieces line up and touch, creating the mitered corners. Adhere the star at the top left corner.
5. Apply a piece of transparent double sided adhesive to white cardstock large enough to fit one Star Buddy Peel-off and 3 small stars. Transfer Peel-offs to the adhesive and sprinkle Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter on top. If you are new to the glittering technique, review and follow the steps in Els’s You Tube video HERE before coloring your Peel-offs.
6. I used Copic markers and a blender pen to color my Peel-offs but you can use any brand of alcohol markers. Cut out Peel-offs.
7. Die cut 2 small light blue stars and 1 light green star using one of the accessory dies included in the Accordion Star die set. Adhere the 3 colored star Peel-offs on top. Adhere 2 stars in the bottom left corner of the frame and 1 in the bottom right. Adhere colored Star Buddy Peel-off on top of your light green star.
8. Die cut It’s a Boy from blue cardstock and adhere to card front as shown. Tip: Add double sided adhesive before die cutting.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Baby Boy card using the fun Star Buddies Peel-offs and will make one for the next baby boy or baby girl in your life!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
971 Accordion Star
976 Star Fancy Frame Edges
969 It’s a Boy/Girl
2591 Star Buddies Peel-offs in Black
641 Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
502 Transparant Double Sided Tape Sheet
506 Transparant Double Sided Tape 6mm
802 Fine Pointed Scissors
Cardstock: White, Blue, Light Blue and Light Green
Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 – Precious Memories Collection
So Cuuuuuute Joset!! Love this 🙂
Adorable card I like the way you mixed the papers on the frame of the card
Adorable Joset! Love all the stars and the colors!
sweet baby card, love those Star Buddies 🙂
l like how you’ve layerd the little star peel-off with the star die cut and the different patterned frame edges.