Hello everyone, it’s Donna Wright here today. This is my first ever post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and I’m very happy to be here. I chose to use the Rectangle Accordion die with the Sunflower Peel-off stickers for this post.
I recently received some fabulous peel offs from Elizabeth craft designs and these sunflowers were among them. I used my alcohol colouring pens with Els’ double sided adhesive and microfine glitter technique to achieve this ultra-shimmery finish peel offs. You can view the video here.
I used the same microfine glitter technique for the individual sunflowers and stems to decorate my card with.
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Cut two pages of different colour blue 6 x 6 cardstock using the Rectangle Accordion die.
- Using green cardstock, cut one label from the larger Rectangle Accordion accessories die.
- Using white cardstock, cut one label from the smaller Rectangle Accordion accessories die.
- Using yellow cardstock, cut one label from the Rectangle Pull Card accessories die.
- From blue cardstock, cut out get well soon using Elizabeth Craft Designs word die.
- Cut the perimeter of the sunflower peel offs using the Rectangle Pull Card accessories die.
- Hand cut around two individual sunflowers and stems.
- Use 3D sticky pads on the white and sunflower rectangle label.
- Use Elizabeth craft designs double sided adhesive for the yellow and green card stock labels.
- Layer the yellow, green and white cardstock labels together.
- Use a liquid glue pen to stick the get well soon words to the white cardstock.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
- Accordion Rectangle die set 972.
- Rectangle Pull Card die set 974.
- Silk Microfine Glitter 639.
- Double sided adhesive tape 507.
- Double sided adhesive sheet 502.
- Get well soon die 790.
- Flower Quartet Peel-off Stickers 2589.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to try it out yourself.