Hello crafty friends, it’s Summer Hills-Painter here.
Today I want to share with you one of my favorite techniques, a peek-a-boo z-fold pivot card. One of the things that I love about Pop It Ups dies is that you are not limited by your card size and design. Let me show you how I made my card.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock at 5.5 x 8.75 score at 4.25 and 8.5. Place Heart Pivot die on the 4.25 score line and run through your die cutting machine.
2. Cut a piece of acetate 4.25 x 5.5. Attach double sided adhesive and leave the backing on. Run through run through your die cutting machine using the Damask embossing folder.
3. Adhere your decorator pieces to the inside of the card with the card remaining flat.
4. Adhere the embossed acetate to the .25 inch tab of scored cardstock.
5. Attach a strip of ribbon to cover the visible tab of cardstock.
Your card is now complete and is a standard A2 size card when folded up.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies –
Other Supplies –