Hi! It’s Candy with a shimmery card. The first time I saw this technique from Elizabeth Craft Designs, I was in love. It is fun, easy and amazingly beautiful. Here’s how to do it …
1. Cut black cardstock 4.25″ x 11″. Score and fold in half.
2. Cut Pink and Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz as follows:
Purple: (4) 1″ x 1″, (2) 2″ x 2 1/8″
Pink: (2) 1″ x 2 1/8″, (1) 4″ x 7/8″
3. Emboss each piece as shown below.
4. Use your StazOn ink pad to color the raised portion of the embossed Shimmer Sheetz.
5. Adhere with Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive as shown.
6. Cut out label (from Katie Label Pivot Card) from Shimmer Sheetz. You must use the Metal Adaptor Plate for this.
7. Adhere a piece of Transparent Double Sided Adhesive to black cardstock, large enough to die cut the word Hello. Die cut Hello and adhere to label. Add Glitter Dots.
8. Adhere label to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
The finished product above is shimmery and beautiful! The recipient is sure to enjoy their card!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
SS 0106 Purple Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
SS 0104 Pink Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
E118 Spring Leaves Embossing Folder
E114 Lots of Dots Embossing Folder
507 Transparent Double Sided Adhesive
803 Cuttlebug and Big Shot Metal Adaptor Plate
7018 Purple/Silver Glitter Dots
Black StazOn Ink Pad
Dimensional foam adhesive
I love this card Candy. I am anxious to create a card like this.
Thank you, Selma. Please share it with me when you do!
WOW such an eye catching card its beautiful
Love it !!! I love the colors !!:)
Thank you. The pink is currently my favorite Shimmer Sheetz. I love the orange in it!
Loving the patchwork of shimmer sheetz
Just beautiful, Candy! I love Shimmer Sheetz, too!
What a great technique to take Shimmer Sheetz to the next level!
This is spectacularly stunning! LOVE all the gorgeous shimmer and shine to this beauty! TFS!
Thank you, Barb … It is one of my favorite techniques!