It’s Jackeline Rojas here. I am excited to be a guest designer on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog. The project that I designed for today will show the versatility of the Tags & More dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Let’s get started.
1. Cut two 4 1/4” x 8” tags from light green cardstock using the tag shape die from Tags & More 7 – Vine.
2. Cut a 12” x 3” piece of dark green cardstock and die cut both ends using the decorative tag top die from Tags & More 8 – Lattice. Create score lines as shown in the picture below.
3. Lightly ink the edges of the two light green tags using Forest Moss Distress Ink.
4. From pattern paper, cut two small flowers using Victorian Flower Set 1 and two from Crystal Flower Set 1.
5. Using dark green cardstock, cut out an oval shape using the Accordion Oval Card Die.
6. Apply Transparent Double-Sided Tape to white cardstock. Transfer the outline of Jackie’s Dolls in Oval peel-off to the adhesive side and, using the glitter coloring technique, add Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to peel-off and color. Watch Els demonstrate this technique HERE.
7. Apply a piece of Transparent Double-Sided Tape to white cardstock large enough to die cut 4 leaves from Curvy Leaves. Remove release sheet and cover leaves with Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter. Polish and brush off excess glitter.
8. Die cut Happy Birthday from White Velvet Adhesive Sheet.
9. With all of the pieces prepared, assemble the box.
This is how your box would look.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and this helps you to find inspiration for your next project.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies:
960 Tags & More 7 – Vine
961 Tags & More 8 -Lattice
964 Victorian Flower Set 1
924 Crystal Flower Set 1
730 Curvy Leaves
783 Happy Birthday
772 Accordion Oval Card
2557 Jackie’s Dolls in Oval Peel-Offs in Black
502 Transparent Double-Sided Tape
639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
633 Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter
405 White Velvet Adhesive Sheet
802 Fine Pointed Scissors
Cardstock – dark green, light green, white
Yellow and brown pattern paper
Ranger Forest Moss Distress Ink
Copic Markers: E29-E19-G99-YG95-Y38-Y15-R02