Hi, this is Angela Beavers and today I would like to share two fun and fabulous scrapbook pages made with Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies. My friend, Nicole, created the pages which were inspired by her three little boys. Let me share with you how she created them.
1. Nicole used 12 x 12 design paper as a base for displaying the six pockets. She die cut six Tags & More 8 – Lattice from different design papers. After folding each one down about 3/4 of an inch, she accented the holes with different cardstock colors and shapes. She then used Transparent Double-Sided Tape on three sides to attach them to the 12 x 12 paper.
2. Her next step was to die cut tags from 6 different cardstock colors and embellish each one with hole accents and twine. She then decorated each tag with photos. On one tag, she used the alpha letters to spell “bubble fun” and die cut circles from Shimmer Sheetz to create the bubbles.
3. The second page is a collage of seven different tag styles. Nicole used an assortment of tag dies and design papers to create the tags hanging from the clothes line.
4. She attached the jute with brads and hardware hinges at the top of the page.
5. After decorating each tag with hole accents, stickers & photos, she attached them to the jute with pear pins. The tags are held in place with foam dots.
This is a fun and easy projects which can be used for many occasions and page styles. I hope you give this project a try!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Jack & Jill Boy by Echo Park cardstock-orange, navy, red, light blue
twine in assorted colors
adhesive foam dots
Hope you create something great!