It’s Debra Hensley today for Susan’s Garden Design Team. Spring is in full bloom and flowers are popping up everywhere. Susan’s Garden CountryScapes dies are perfect to create a lovely outdoor scene with gorgeous miniature blooming flowers. They can be mixed and matched to create your personal little piece of heaven.
Here’s how I made this card:
1. Fold a piece of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ white cardstock in half to form a standard A2 size card base. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of pattern paper. Adhere to card front.
2. Die cut pieces on colored cardstock as follows:
- From Country Flora 1: 1-2 long grass strips – green.
- From Backyard 1: 3 large pots – white, 4 sets of geranium flower tops – red, 4 sets of small flowers – yellow.
- From Country Critters 1: 1 bunny – white, 1 bird – white.
- From Country Fence: 1 fence – white.
- From The Woods 1 (not shown below): 1 Tree trunk – tan, 3 sets of leaves – green.
- Ink white pieces as desired.
3. Cup flower tops on mini molding pad with small ball stylus from the tool set as shown below.
4. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock in black ink. Adhere to card front on foam adhesive. Adhere 1 full grass strip and 1 partial strip to bottom of card front as shown below.
5. Assemble the card. Adhere fence on foam adhesive. Add tree and leaves. Adhere flower pots and flowers. ECD Fine Pointed Tweezers make assembling small pieces easy! Add bunny and bird to complete.
Here is a closeup for placement:
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create your own card with a little slice of heaven paired with the perfect sentiment from Susan’s Garden. Let the beauty of nature guide you to a beautiful Country Scape!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
808 Metal Tool Kit
801 Fine Pointed Tweezers
809 Mini Molding Pad
988 CountryScapes – Backyard 1
991 CountryScapes- Country Flora 1
990 CountryScapes- Country Fence
989 CountryScapes- Country Critters 1
992 CountryScapes- The Woods 1
RS002 Planted in Faith Rubber Stamp
Cardstock: pattern paper, white, green, tan, red, yellow
Distress Inks/Markers-Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Fired Brick
Adhesive – Ranger – Multi Medium Matte