It’s Christine here from Susan Tierney-Cockburn’s Design Team. Today my post is a top fold card using the Susan’s Garden Notes Lily Die. The lily is such fun to make as there are so many varieties and colors that it is like doing a new flower every time. Let’s get started.
1. Cut white cardstock 4-1/2″ x 12″.
2. Ink all edges and lower right corner with Antique Linen Distress Ink
3. Cut pink cardstock 4-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ then tear off the lower right corner. Ink all edges. Spritz the torn edge with a little water and gently roll the edge up a little.
4. Cut white cardstock 4″ x 5-1/2″ and emboss using ECD Flower Mosaic embossing folder. Tear off the lower right corner. Ink edges and lightly ink the embossed image. Spritz the torn edge and gently roll it up a little.
5. Using the ECD Paris Edge die, cut Peridot Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz. Cut one side first, then turn the piece and line up the die to mirror the cut on the other side.
Creating the lilies
Creating the lilies is so easy using Susan’s video found here. The lilies I used today are the Star Gazer lilies. PanPastels were used to color the lilies.
1. Using ECD 6 mm transparent double sided tape, attach the pink cardstock to the card base.
2. Attach the embossed cardstock to the pink cardstock.
3. Attached the green Shimmer Sheetz piece to the white embossed piece.
4. Attach 6 lilies and as many leaves as you like.
5. Attach some pearls to lower right corner of card.
I hope that you enjoyed my tutorial and that you will make your own lily card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Close To My Heart cardstock in White Daisy, Cotton Candy, New England Ivy and Sweet Leaf