Hello crafty friends, it’s Summer Hills-Painter here. Today I want to share with you a Christmas Tri-panel accordion card.
1. Cut 3 Rectangle Accordion card panels, 1 set of Rectangle layers pieces, 3 sets of Katie Holly Frame Edge dies, a Holiday House, Jolly the Mouse and a Christmas tree.
2. Trim the edge off of one panel and add tape to the other two.
3. Add the Katie Holly Frame Edges to all three pages.
4. Attach the three panels together.
5. Stamp the sentiment from the new Merry & Bright stamp set.
6. Decorate the front panel of the card with the Merry Christmas Stamp or use a die cut from the Merry Christmas die along with the sentiment “from our family to yours”
7. Decorate the interior panels with your completed pieces
8. Attach the tabs and your card is now complete and is an A2 size card when folded up.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies –
Glitter Dots – Red/Gold
Other Supplies –
Ranger Archival Ink in Carnation Red and Leaf Green, Cardstock