Happy Pop It Ups Wednesday! It’s Fran Sabad here, sharing an Anniversary card using some of my favorite dies. There’s always a reason to share love!
This card features the Katie Label Pivot die and the beautiful Paris Edges paired up with the Lots of Owls Peel-Off Stickers in all their glittery wonder.
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock 5 1/2″ x 11″. Score in half at 5 1/2″. Mark the center of both short sides at 2 3/4.”
2. Line up the center of the Paris Edges die on one short side, centering it with the mark you made, and die cut. Repeat on the other side. (NOTE – the Pivot card die in the picture below is to show how the measurement works. DO NOT die cut the pivot card at this point!)
3. Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″. On the front of the card, adhere the paper permanently. On the inside, use removable adhesive to adhere the paper. Line up the Katie Label Pivot die in the center and die cut. Remove the inside patterned paper, cut off the label area and readhere the patterned paper to the inside.
4. Use the Lots of Owls Peel Off Stickers, Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet, Cool Diamond Microfine Glitter and Copic Markers to color the owls. Els has a great tutorial on how to do this here.
5. Fussy cut the Owls and adhere to the front of the card.
6. Die cut both layering pieces from the Katie Label Pivot die set and add the sentiment using the Assorted Words Peel Off Sticker.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products
Lots of Owls Peel Off Stickers
Transparent Double Sided Tape Sheet
Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Assorted Words Peel Off Stickers
Stampin Up paper – Whisper White, English Cottage
This card could easily be used for any other theme by simply swapping out the greeting. I hope you’ve enjoyed the tutorial and feel inspired to make your own Katie Label Owls in Love card.
Such a beautiful adorable card
beautiful card Fran
What a sweet Anniversary card! Thanks for the step by step photos, too.
Love this card, Fran! Beautiful!