Hello crafty friends, it’s Summer Hills-Painter here with another card featuring Pop It Ups.
In the most recent Pop It Ups release, there was an addition of the Sleigh Gift Card Holder. Today I want to share with you a version which converts this into a sweet welcome baby card .
1. Cut and score your card base at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and score at 4 ¼”
2. Cut your pop up insert at 5 ¼” x 8 ¼” and score at 4 1/8”
3. Cut your front layering piece at 5 ¼” x 4” out of patterned paper and accessories. For this card I used the clouds from the All Seasons Tree, the Circles and layers of ovals from various dies.
4. Cut and assemble the Rubber Ducky and waves from the beach edges.
5. Ink and layer the waves together
6. Line up your Sleigh Gift Card Holder die on the score line of the pop up base
7. Train and adhere your insert into your card base.
Here is a video from Karen showing how to train and adhere your insert.
8. Adhere your waves to the pop up
9. Adhere your decorative elements
Your card is now complete and is an A2 size card when folded up. Here is the front of the card.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies –
Other Supplies –
Ranger Archival Ink in Forget-Me-Not and Manganese Blue
Crumpled Seam Binding