Hi there! It’s Marsha here today and I’ve been having fun using the brand new Fitted Frames dies!
I’m still in the Summer-crafting-mode, so I decided to take a bunch of the die-cut frames to my garden table and add doodles. Once I had doodled them all, I took them inside and created a scrapbook page:
Here are the steps to create the page:
1. Die-cut the frames out of white paper. I used 75 lb. mixed media paper.
2. Doodle on the Fitted Frames. I used a 0.3 point waterproof pigment liner to doodle with. I didn’t apply any particular method. I just doodled away, looking at the shape of each frame and then coming up with a suitable doodle.
3. Print a couple of wallet sized photos. Trim them to fit behind the frames.
4. Choose a background paper. I have a box of mono-printed scrapbook paper and I chose one of those for the base of my page.
5. Adhere a couple of empty Fitted Frames to the paper and then arrange the framed photos on top.
6. Die-cut the title from another (gelli printed) paper with the new Alphabet 2 Lower Case die. I used the Numbers & More 2 die to cut the week number.
7. Add any details, journaling and paint splatter.
I hope you love the new Fitted Frames as much as I do!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
1061 Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles – Coming soon
1062 Fitted Frames 2 Curvy Squares – Coming soon
1063 Fitted Frames 3 Lace Squares – Coming soon
1064 Fitted Frames 4 Curvy Squares – Coming soon
1075 Alphabet 2 Lower Case – Coming soon
1076 Numbers & More 2 – Coming soon
White cardstock ( Strathmore Mixed Media 75 lb)
Black fine liner (Staedler Pigment Liner 0.3)
Gelli printed scrapbook paper (October Afternoon: Travel Girl – Stamp Book)
Stamps (Rukristin Currently List Clear Stamp Set)
Black permanent ink
Black and white paint marker