Hi, It’s Christine here from Susan Tierney-Cockburn’s Design Team. Today my post is actually using one of Susan’s first releases with Elizabeth Craft Designs, the Rose 2. I had a wedding that I needed a card for and the color in the wedding was peach. I do love roses and so this is what evolved. Be sure to check out Elizabeth Craft Designs’ website here to see all the new releases. Let’s get started
Card is a white 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card base.
- Cut 1 piece of peach cardstock 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and emboss with Heart Strings embossing folder. Adhere to card front using ECD double sided adhesive.
- Using the Katie Flourish Frame Edges, cut 2 sets of frame edges from white cardstock backed with double sided adhesive and adhere to card front as shown. (Note: there is a space between the pieces at the corners which is where the pearls are added)
- For the oval, use the Accordion Oval Card die to cut 1 panel from white cardstock. Cut the oval from the panel and trim off the tabs. Attach to center of card using foam adhesive.
- “I Do” was stamped to the left on the oval and heat embossed.
- To make the roses and leaves see Susan’s video here . I cut all the roses twice so there would be extra petals to make it fuller if I wanted. The buds were done so some were more open than others. Adhere roses and leaves to the oval using a clear drying adhesive.
- Add pearls at each corner in space between frame pieces.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies
Close To My Heart cardstock Sorbet and Olive
Close To My Heart white A2 card
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
I hope that you enjoyed my post today. Now it is your turn.
Until next time,