Hello again! Helen here with another Christmas card, this time using the Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card, featuring Rudy the Reindeer. I enjoy cutting Karen Burniston’s Character dies from patterned papers, to change things up a bit!
Directions for making the card:
1. Cut some double-sided heavy weight patterned paper to 20cm x 13.5cm (8″ x 5.5″). Fold in half, line up the Rectangle Pull Card die over the fold, and die cut. Use dies from the Rectangle Pull Card and Rectangle Accordion die sets to cut a silver glitter cardstock rectangle and smaller patterned paper rectangle. Cut all the pieces of Rudy the Reindeer, including nose, antlers and hooves from Red and Beige Velvet Adhesive. Cut eight snowflakes from silver glitter cardstock (using dies from the Sleigh Gift Card Holder and Spiral Circle Pull Card sets), and a black ‘Merry Christmas’ from the Merry Christmas Pop Up set. Finally, cut the spinner from the Rectangle Pull Card.
The Rudy the Reindeer die set which I used:
2. Adhere the glitter card stock and patterned paper rectangles to the front of the folded card base. Assemble Rudy the Reindeer as shown below, and stick him on the card front with adhesive foam pads for some extra dimension.
3. Adhere the Rectangle Pull Card spinner in the position shown below, and glue on all the snowflakes also as shown below. Snip the ‘as’ from the ‘Christmas’ die cut, and glue on all the word parts as shown.
And you are done! An easy Christmas card, with a little bit of shimmery snow fall when you open the card!
Elizabeth Craft Design Supplies:
- Rectangle Pull Card (974)
- Rudy the Reindeer (1041)
- Merry Christmas Pop Up (1039)
- Spiral Circle Pull Card (916)
- Accordion Rectangle (972)
- Sleigh Gift Card Holder (1042)
- Red Velvet Adhesive Sheet (402)
- Beige Velvet Adhesive Sheet (404)
- Black and White Cardstock
- Christmas Patterned Papers
- Silver Glittered Cardstock
- Tape Runner, Foam Pads and Glue Pen.