Hi, it’s Angela and today I want to share with you a simple yet elegant Christmas Box. The new “A Way with Words” dies and Silk Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs give a stunning effect to a box decorated with paper. Let me share with you how I created this project.
1. Decorate each side of the box with Christmas paper backed with black cardstock.
2. Apply a piece of double sided adhesive to a scrap piece of cardstock.
3. Die cut Merry Christmas using Quietfire Merry Christmas die.
4. Remove release sheet and cover adhesive with Vintage Pink Silk Microfine Glitter. Brush off excess glitter and polish.
5. Adhere glittered Merry Christmas to box using liquid glue.
6. Optional: add ribbons and charms to the side of the box.
Elizabeth Craft Designs products used:
Other products used:
Graphic 45 Book Box
Kaisercraft Silver Bells paper