Hello my crafty friends! It’s Raquel Mason here today. Lucky the Rabbit can be used for any occasion, like say a birthday card. I would like to show you how to double the Spiral Circle Pull Card so you can use all the fun stamps that come in the Lucky Birthday Clear Stamp set. Let’s get started!
- Using the Spiral Circle Pull Card, die cut the base card as shown below.
- Red card stock cut at 5 x 11 scored at 4″ from each end. Place the alignment nubs of the Spiral Circle Pull Card on the score line. Place a cutting pad on top but stop the cutting pad short – do not place it over the tuck slots. Repeat this step on the other score line.
2. Using Pull Card Edges, Accordion Circle, Spiral Circle Pull Card, and Rectangle Pull Card, die cut the pieces shown below:
- White Soft Finish Cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. Place Flower Stencil on top, use removable tape to hold stencil in place and sponge 3 different colors of ink over the top. After stenciling, cut the card stock in half – now you will have (2) 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 pieces. Place the circle edge die from Pull Card Edges on the end of the paper and die cut.
- (4) stenciled balloons (you will only be using 3 balloons)
- (6) red flowers
- (4) white scallop circles. Using black ink, stamp all images and color using desired medium. Optional: Place die on top of white scallop circle and trace around the shape with a marker.
- (4) dark purple circles
- (1) kraft card stock cut at 2 3/4 x 4 3/4 . Using black ink, stamp 3 bunnies on the bottom and color with desired medium.
- (3) dark purple swirly strings from Rectangle Pull Card (not shown)
Using the photos for placement, assemble the card.
- Adhere (2) pieces of stenciled paper die cut in step 2 to each end of the card base.
- Adhere (4) dark purple circles to the circle portions of the card base.
- Adhere (4) white scallop circles on top of the dark purple circles.
- Adhere (6) red flowers randomly on the white scallop circles.
- Adhere kraft card stock to inside center of card base.
- Adhere (3) dark purple swirly strings and (3) balloons to the card. Tip: First adhere the string in Lucky’s hand then adhere a balloon to the top of the string. Next, adhere the 2nd balloon on the back side matching up the shapes, then adhere the swirly string. Lastly, use foam tape on the 3rd balloon for added dimension.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and feel inspired to try it out yourself.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Inks – Memento and Stampin’ Up!
Red and Kraft Card Stock – Stampin’ Up!