Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here sharing a thank you card I made for a male friend- I wanted something masculine, yet bright and cheerful. The Thanks die from the A Way With Words collection and Through the Lens Patterned Cardstock (Wood Series) were just a couple of Elizabeth Craft Designs products used to create the cheerful card.
- Die cut your chosen design from Through the Lens Wood Patterned Cardstock, using Stitched Rectangles die.
- Die cut Soft Finish Cardstock in Cafe au Lait, using Stiched Rectangles die.
- Die cut flourish twice using Through the Lens wood paper and white card stock (both mounted on Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheets).
- Die cut Thanks twice using Soft Finish Cardstock in Spring Green and white cardstock (both mounted on Clear Double Sided Adhesive Sheets).
- Cut two pieces of white cardstock.
- Create top-fold card base using Soft Finish Cardstock in Rust.
- After mounting all paper as shown (using Clear Double Sided Adhesive), apply three small light green gems to Flourish die cut.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Light green adhesive-backed faceted gems
(Gem glue needed if gems are not adhesive-backed)
I do hope you enjoyed the cheerful Thanks card! Thank you for stopping by and have a happy, crafty day!