- For the base card cut a piece of 6 1/4″ x 5 1/2″from Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock .
- Using the second largest Stitched Rectangle frame die cut a piece from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Cut a rectangle piece of 5 1/4″ x 2″ from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Using the smallest Stitched Circle from set 1116 die cut 17 circle from Lavender, Perfect Pink and Celadon Green Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock of 5 ″ x 3 3/4″ to use as a base to build the front panel. Place all the circles on top of the white rectangle piece, overlapping them. Using a pair of scissors cut the excess to keep the rectangle shape.
- Place the decorated rectangle on top of the Stitched Rectangle and adhere to the lavender card base on the left side.
- Die cut 12 flowers using the Bunch of Flowers Set 1 from white Soft Finish Cardstock. To provide some volume, Ink 6 of the flowers using Dusty Concord Distress Ink and the other 6 using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Add some glitter dots in the center of the flowers.
- For the sentiment, die cut ‘Celebrate’ 3 times and place one on top the other. Use 3D tape to add dimension .
- Die cut Card Stand/Easel from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
Hope you enjoy this project!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink