Good Morning. This is Selma today with a cute card designed using Joset Designs’ Ladybug die set. Don’t you love to walk around the flower beds and find ladybugs! They always seem to bring a smile to your face. Here is how I created this card:
- Start with a 6×6 inch card base. Cut a piece of black and white polka dot design paper slightly smaller.
- Die cut the largest Bead Oval Frame using red card stock.
- Die cut the third largest Dotted Scallop Oval using white card stock.
- Die cut the fourth largest Stitched Oval frames, using white card stock.
- Use black ink to stamp the sentiment from Joset’s General Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. See placement in picture.
- For the outside borders, die cut two Bead Strings 2, using black card stock. Save the black circles from these strings. Some of them will be used on the body of the Ladybug.
- Using the heart die from Joset’s Bee die set, die cut 18 red hearts.
- Use the two hearts in the Bead Oval Frames set to cut the hearts using red card stock.
- Die cut one Ladybug using Joset’s Ladybug die set. There are two ladybug designs. I chose to use the one with the polka dots.
- Use Susan’s Garden Notes Zinnia die set to die cut enough petals to create 5 flowers. Each flower has three layers of petals. Add “Go ManGo” Prills from the Flower Pot Prills set to the center of each flower.
- Die cut three sets of green cardstock leaves, using the Curvy Leaves die set. I used Susan’s Flower Tool Kit to draw extra veins on the leaves then shaped them with the Ball Stylus.
- Assemble card as shown using dimensional tape between white frame layers and dimensional glue dots on back of flowers and Ladybug. Use glue to attach all other die cut pieces.
This will be a perfect card to send some love to a best friend!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –