Hi Everyone! It’s Tina here today for Susan’s Garden Club. My DH works with flowers, before I met him I honestly didn’t know much about flowers except roses and tulips.mThis tag is inspired by him for the beauty he showed me and bestows on me week after week. Lilies have become one of my top 5 flowers. Here are the steps to recreate this Lily tag.
Tag measures 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Die cut patterned paper with Tags & More 5 – Sunburst, cut to length 4 1/4″.
- Die cut patterned paper with Stitched Ovals 1113, adhere with pop ups to base of tag.
- Die cut colored cardstock with Garden Notes – Lily 995. (For the stem base use clear double sided adhesive, this will make it easier to attach to the tag). Here is a wonderful tutorial by Susan’s Garden to help you with the assembly of the Lily. Shape with Susan’s Garden Tools. Once assembled and dry, adhere to Stitched Oval.
- Stamp or print sentiment of your choice and adhere to tag.
- Tie a piece of white mesh around the tag toward the bottom.
- Tie a ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag.
I hope you enjoyed this simple but elegant tag. It can be attached to a gift, a card, or simply use it as is. It is quite versatile.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
- 958 – Tags & More 5 – Sunburst
- 1113 – Stitched Ovals
- 995 – Garden Notes – Lily
- Clear Double Sided Adhesive
- Susan’s Garden Club Tools
- Leaf Pad 4″x6″
- Patterned paper