Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today with a card designed using Susan’s new Garden Notes Lavender die set. I have showcased this pretty lavender on a frame, created with a variety of size frames from the Els van de Burgt Studio collection. Here is how the card was created.
- Use Susan’s new Garden Notes Lavender set to die cut the flower petals using dark purple card stock and green card stock for the stems. Glue as many flower petals as you want in the clusters on the stems. I made my clusters pretty lush!
- Using Garden Notes Lavender set, die cut two bows, using dotted design paper. Glue two bows together, offsetting slightly.
- Using the Dotted Scallop Circles die set, use the largest die to die cut the white circle; the third smallest die for light purple circle and the fourth smallest die for the dark purple Dotted Scallop Circle.
- Use the third smallest Fitted Circles die to cut out the center of each of the Dotted Scallop Circles. This will create an opening in the center once all the Dotted Scallop Circles are glued together.
- Use light purple card stock and the Beaded Circle Frames die set to die cut a the largest Beaded Frame. This will fit on the white Dotted Scallop Circle. Add purple Sticker Dots to the circles, as shown.
- Use the Small Butterfly die set to die cut the silhouette butterfly, using light purple card stock.
- Use the Bead Strings 2 die set to die cut 2 Bead String borders. Add Violet/Silver Glitter Dots as shown.
- Add a piece of design paper of your choice to the front of a 6×6 inch card.
- Glue the Dotted Scallop Circles together as shown and glue the Vellum to the back, over the center opening (I used a printed Vellum). Attach to card front.
- Attach the Lavender to the left of the Dotted Scallop Frame. You can either glue it or attach it with glue dots.
- Add Violet/Silver Glitter Dots to the Butterfly and attach it to the right side of the Vellum.
This card will fit well in a regular 6×6 inch envelope.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –