Good morning everyone! It’s Tina here today from the Susan’s Garden Club Design Team to share an all-occasion card. Ever have a moment when you have plenty of cards on hand but not the right one because of the sentiment? As my DH stated, some cards don’t have to have a sentiment – the card speaks for itself. My Lavender Bouquet card is the first card since I started card making that is without a sentiment! Below you will find the steps for recreating this card. Finished card, folded, measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Emboss it with any embossing folder of your choice. Gently ink over the embossing with Distress Ink.
- Trim the embossed paper width to 2 1/4″. Die cut with Tags & More 5 – Sunburst; trim length to 4″.
- Layer the tag with Through the Lens Wood patterned cardstock. (I tore the paper diagonally leaving the left side of the tag bare).
- Using Garden Notes Lavender die set, cut stems from Olive Twist Soft Finish Cardstock and petals from Lavender Soft Finish Carcstock.
- Using Susan’s Garden All Metal Tool Set, shape the petals and begin layering them onto the stems using Kids Choice Glue. Set aside to dry.
- I used some moss to add an earthy element and adhered to the tag. This step is optional.
- Layer the background of your card with patterned paper. 1st layer measures 4″ x 5 1/4″, 2nd layer measures 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Adhere the tag to the center.
- Adhere Lavender on the diagonal. Add the bow.
I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. It’s super easy and makes it a great hanging piece as well as a card. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Soft Finish Cardstock in White
Soft Finish Cardstock in Olive Twist
Susan’s Garden All Metal Tool Set
Through the Lens Wood patterned paper
Double Sided color cardstock
Such a beauty ! Love the way you layers everything..
Fabulous Tina! I love it!
Very beautiful Tina. I love the layers and the textures you have created.
This is so pretty.