Hello, it’s Caz and today I am here with a little Halloween Treat Idea. This one is great if you have some special little trick or treaters coming to visit. By using the Oval Pull Card Pop it Ups die in a slightly different way you can create this fun bag topper.
Here is how you make it :
- Cut piece of black cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and place the tabs of the Oval Pull Die 3/4″ from left hand edge and cut.
2. Fold over and trim if necessary so front and back are the same length.
3. Die cut scallop trim on purple card, replace die back onto card as above and die cut to create a ric rac design as below.
4. Stencil Plaid using Purple ink, then Grey, then turn the stencil and use Grey again, and then Orange.
5. Stick all elements so far designed together.
6. Die cut 2 ovals – one orange, one white. Edge white oval with Grey ink.
7. Die cut various elements to decorate the front of the header; assemble to finish.
Fill bag with sweets and staple onto header.
And here is a reminder of the finished project.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Grey, Orange and Purple Ink Pads
Sweets to fill
I do hope you have enjoyed this little Halloween Project and it has inspired you to create your own. Of course this style of bag topper can be used for any occasion!