Caz back again and I am continuing my Wednesday With Pop it Ups theme of Sweet Treats with this cute Snowman Soup gift idea.
Most people love Hot Chocolate and what a fun way to give this little gift. I have made Snowman Soups for friends for many years and it is now something of a tradition. So now, moving on to the project.
To find out how I made it, read on.
- Die cut Cup from Cup Pop Stand set twice from Patterned Paper.
- Die cut second largest label from Circle and Labels in Patterned Paper. Fold in Half.
- Die cut Spoon from Silver Glitter Card.
4. Die cut Stitched Circle from Circles and Labels Set in White.
5. Die cut Circle Charm from Sports Charm Set in White.
6. Die cut Hat and Band from Steampunk Charms in White.
7. Edge Folded shape and Cups with Light blue Ink and Hat with Brown Ink.
8. Assemble Snowman. Use Pens and Pencils to add details
9. Stick Snowman onto folded label. *A ribbon scarf was later added, shown in photo below.
10. Add decoration by drawing dots pnto cup; adhere the spoon and banner.
11. Fill bag with Hot Chocolate mix and Marshmallows and decorate bag with Candy Cane.
I do hope that you have enjoyed my tutorial this month. Please find below the supplies that I used for this project.
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Blue Ink Pad
Brown Ink Pad
Handmade Greeting (banner)