Happy Thursday Everyone! It’s Tina here today. Can you believe the holidays are nearly upon us? This year has flown right by. Have you prepared your Holiday projects and cards yet? Elizabeth Craft Designs has many new and older items to help you out. Below is a sample to get your creative juices flowing. Below you will find easy step-by-step instructions to recreate this card. Folded, it measures 6″ x 6″.
- Cut a background 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ from solid color paper and adhere to front of card.
- Cut a background 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ from patterned paper. Distress the edges and adhere to front of card.
- Die cut Garden Notes Evergreen Wreath three times. Add Distress ink to the edges and shape with Susan’s Garden tools. Adhere 2 layers to center front of card, offsetting the second layer. Save the third wreath for Step 6.
- Die cut Garden Notes Small Poinsettia and assemble. Here is Susan’s Youtube video to help you with the assembly. Add some Prills to the center. Once dry adhere assembled poinsettia to bottom left side of Evergreen Wreath.
- Optional – add some purchased Berry Stems around the Evergreen Wreath.
- Cut sections of the third Evergreen Wreath and place randomly around the Berry Stems.
- Die cut Entwined Circles (snowflake piece) five times from white cardstock that is covered with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Carefully peel off the paper that protects the tape. Add Silk Microfine Glitter to the exposed adhesive. I used Warm Diamond. Gently brush off and polish with your fingertip to bring out the maximum sparkle. Adhere snowflakes in various bare sections on the Evergreen Wreath.
- Die cut a hand-stamped or computer-generated sentiment and a piece of solid paper with Stitched Circles dies, using the die that is one size larger for the solid. Adhere to center of card, adding dimension with foam tape or dots.
Thank you for following along!!! I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card. Below is a list of all the products used.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Susan’s Garden 4pcs – All Metal Tool Set
Pop-ups (foam tape or dots)
Purchased berry stems
Round sentiment stamp or computer-generated sentiment