Hello Crafty Friends! Kathy Jo here sharing a happy winter card using Suzanne Cannon’s “Cozy” die and the winter-y Birds die. The card could be given during the upcoming holiday season or as a card to make your sweetheart smile.
- Create top-fold 4.25″ x 5.5″ card base using Kraft card stock. Die cut white card stock or embossed white card stock using Stitched Rectangle die. Mount onto card front using double-sided adhesive tape.
- Die cut birds from red card stock. Die cut bird clothing from plaid paper and Kraft card stock. Die cut branches from Kraft card stock. Adhere clothing to birds using liquid glue.
- Die cut blue card stock using Dotted Scallop Circles die. Die cut inside of scallop using circle die.
- Place circle die cut, branches and birds onto card front into desired location. Use liquid glue to adhere all die cuts to card front.
- Die cut Cozy from red card stock. Cut plaid paper slightly larger than Cozy die cut and cut Kraft card stock slightly larger than plaid paper. Adhere plaid paper to Kraft card stock using double face foam tape. Adhere Cozy to plaid paper using liquid glue.
- Apply white half-pearl embellishments to the corners of the plaid rectangle. Apply black half-pearl embellishments to birds’ eyes.
Elizabeth Craft Designs product used:
- Cozy die
- Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Circles dies
- Dotted Scallop Circles die
- Birds die
- Clear Double Sided adhesive tape
Other product used:
- Red, white and Kraft card stock
- Plaid patterned paper (two patterns) by Lawn Fawn
- Liquid adhesive glue
- Half-pearl embellishments (black and white)
Thank you for stopping by! I do hope you enjoyed the happy “Cozy” bird card.
Have a great day!