Hello my crafty friends! It’s Raquel Mason here today. My son was Pac-Man and I was Ms. Pac-Man for Halloween; that’s where I got the idea to make this card. What gamer wouldn’t find this card fun? Let me show you how easy it is to make.
- Die cut the pieces shown below
- Accordion Circle – (2) Black base cards and (1) large yellow circle with a triangle cut out. Tip: you can use the banner die from Anita Frames to cut out the triangle or hand cut it.
- Anita Frames – (1) yellow label and (1) white label stamped with “Happy Birthday to you”
- Fancy Season Frame Edges – (9) white for the dots only
- Rocky the Crab – (1) black eye with a notch cut out
2. Use Cherries Layering Stage it Stencil and embossing paste to add cherries to each corner. Tip: Do all the cherries first, cover with True Red Silk Microfine Glitter and let it dry. I sped up the drying time by using a heat tool. Repeat the process for the stems and cover with Green Silk Microfine Glitter and let it dry.
3. Adhere all the white dots to the base card. Tip: Use the Fancy Seasons Frame Edges die itself to aid in lining up the dots.
4. Remove the long and short tabs on one of the Accordion base cards. Place adhesive on the long tab and adhere them together. Assemble the card using photos for placement. Place adhesive on the little tab and adhere to the back of the circle on the right.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and feel inspired to make a Pac-Man card too!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Other supplies –
Plastic knife to spread embossing paste