Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today for Susan’s Garden Club. The holidays are nearly here so today I am going to show you a last-minute card. Below are the steps to create this card. It’s my last post for December so I want to wish you all Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year!
- Cut base for card 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ from solid color cardstock and fold in half. Finished card measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (standard A2 size).
- Cut a background 4″ x 5 1/4″ from patterned paper and adhere to front of card.
- Die cut Garden Notes Small Poinsettia and assemble. Here is Susan’s Youtube video to help you with the assembly. Add some Prills to the center. Once dry, adhere to card.
- Optional – Create a dewy effect on Poinsettia. Apply Glossy Accents or Nuvo Crystal Drops to the edges of the Poinsettia. While wet, sprinkle white Flower Soft, then sprinkle Silk Microfine Glitter. If you don’t have Flower Soft, just use Silk Microfine Glitter; it works either way.
- Die cut Entwined Circles and adhere with the Poinsettia in the center. Decorate the 3 little circles with bling, Crystal Drops, or Perfect Pearls.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Winter Sentiments Clear Stamp set on solid color paper. Cut out sentiment as shown.
- Apply Glossy Accents or Nuvo Crystal Drops on the outer edges of the sentiment-stamped piece and while it is wet sprinkle with Silk Microfine Glitter. Shown: Warm Diamond. Once dry, adhere to bottom of card front using pop-ups (foam dots or tape).
Below are some close-ups of the effect created using the Nuvo Crystal Drops with the Silk Microfine Glitter:
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. Have a wonderful day!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Product List
Other Product List
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Flower Soft in White
Pop-ups (foam dots or tape)