Hi everyone, Sandy Diller here with you today with a fun and easy card, Let It Snow. With Christmas fast approaching you may need just one more card for someone special that you want to add to your list. Even if it arrives after Christmas it will still be fitting.
Let’s get started –
Finished size of this card is 5″ X 6″.
- Cut 3 snowflakes, one of each size.
- Cut “Let it Snow” from fun foam that has Clear Double Sided Tape on the back.
- Cut 3 Dotted Scallop Ovals (Dusky Sky Soft Finish Cardstock was used here).
- Cut one Stitched Oval (White SFC).
- Cut 4 corners.
6. Emboss the smallest blue oval with snowflake embossing folder.
7. Lightly sand the embossed snowflakes.
8. Stack 3 blue panels with embossed oval on top.
9. Stack blue panels onto white panel.
10. Add snowflakes. For a little sparkle add some rhinestones.
11. Peel backing from tape and add “Let it Snow”.
12. Attach panels to card and then add corners.
Wishing you good health and happiness in the coming year,
ECD Supplies used:
Dusky Sky – Soft Finish Cardstock
Other supplies used: