Hello dear friends, its Evgenia Petzer with you today and I am sharing my card that I made using Elizabeth Craft Design.
I tried to make a versatile card, that will suit any occasion. You can just add any sentiment to it.
Small tip: When you adhere the delicate die cuts, sometime the glue becomes visible, in this case I take some glitter (neutral color) and sprinkle it over, it gives the nice little sparkle effect to your project.
How to make it:
- For the base of the card cut the 6 by 4 inches kraft cardstock
- From the white cardstock die cut 2 different Lacy Poppies (refer to the supply list in the bottom), as well as Leafy Branch 2.
- Arrange them in the desired composition on the kraft cardstock
- In your stash look for the matching flower and ribbon (would look better in the same colors), note that bulk embellishments usually look better in the bottom part of your card.
- Add some flower lace and the flair button (or you can add some sentiment by stamping it in the right bottom of your card)
- I prefer to stitch my cards using the sewing machine, I use the coordinating color thread (the same as flowers here)
- Now you just need to glue this to the card base and score it.
Elizabeth Craft Design supplies:
Silk Microfine Glitter (warm diamond)
- Kraft cardstock
- Flower lace
Have a lovely day, Evgenia.
What a beautiful card! LOVE the design, the flower die cut and the embellishments
This is so soft and pretty! Very romantic style indeed!!
Such a Pretty card…I Love your Style!