Hi, it’s Sandy Diller here with a fun Pop it Ups card for you. I love all the characters created by Karen Burniston but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Lucky the Rabbit. Today’s card features Lucky, here to say “Hi” to a friend.
Finished card size is 4.25 X 5.5″.
- Using the Lucky the Rabbit die, cut one each shadow layer, body, tail, teeth, feet, whiskers, nose & inner feet and one set of eyes. Cut ear section out of pink.
2. Assemble Lucky – If you need a little help, check out this video from Karen.
3. Using the Heart Pivot die, cut one base by placing alignment nubs on center fold. See how this is done by clicking here for video from Karen.
4. Cut 2 of the larger hearts and 2 of the smaller hearts with coordinating papers.
5. Cut 4 decorative strips that are 5.5″ X 1.5″ wide.
6. Cut edges of strips using the Pull Card Edges die.
7. Using the Accordion Rectangle die cut 1 heart, not shown here.
The great thing about pivot cards is that you can work on them while flat.
8. Being careful not to glue the heart section, add glue to the card base (shown in white above) then place strips along fold line – but not on it.
9. Using the Clear Stamps – Lucky Birthday set, stamp sentiment on heart. The Misti Tool was used here for a perfect line up.
10. After stamping both hearts with sentiments, stack hearts together & glue to card.
11. Close card and glue Lucky to the front, being careful to place him where he will not interfere with the movement of the hearts.
12. Finish card off by adding small hearts on front.
I’m off to the mail box now – I know my friend will enjoy receiving this fun card. Have a great day,
Pop it Ups Used:
Cardstock, patterned paper, adhesive
So Cute Sandy!