Hi friends, it’s Sandy Diller here with you to share a fun Pop it Ups card celebrating Easter. Spring is definitely here in the Southwest with beautiful blooms and warm days. Lucky the Rabbit is enjoying his day and he’s happy to find a lovely Easter Basket.
Let’s get started –
Finished size of this pull card is 5.5″ X 5.5″.
- Cut double-sided cardstock 5.5″ X 8.5″. Crease at 4.25″.
- Place die on cardstock, lining up the nibs with the center fold. Run through machine, fold in half, and then fold back the flap at the crease marks made by the die.
3. Using Lucky the Rabbit die set, cut out Lucky and assemble.
4. Using Outdoor Edges set, cut 2 strips of grass.
5. Using Clocks and Gears set, cut one circle (shown in green).
6. Using Ring Accordion set, cut one circle with stitched edge. Using Lucky Birthday Clear Stamps, stamp the little bunnies around the circle. (The MISTI tool was used here for perfect alignment.) Stamp hop hop Hooray in center.
7. Using All Season’s Tree set, cut 2 trees and several flowers.
8. Using Props 7 set, cut several Easter eggs.
9. Also with Props 7 set, cut basket and assemble.
10. Print out “It’s Easter Day” on the computer and cut using Ring Accordion stitched circle.
11. Assemble card.
Wishing all of you a joyous Easter celebration,
Pop it Ups Used:
Other supplies Used:
Hi Sandy, This pop-up card is fabulous, I love the bunny and the Easter basket is really lovely, I love the whole ‘scene’.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Oh, such a cute Easter card!!