Hello everyone Christine here from Susan’s Garden Design Team I am so excited to be using a couple of Susan’s brand new releases coming soon at Elizabeth Craft Designs. This card has Susan’s Garden Notes Begonia and Garden Notes Window w/window box. My card is a 5-1/2″ square tent fold card but it can certainly be made in another size and could be a side fold card.
Here is how the card was made.
- Card base cut from white Soft Finish Cardstock 5-1/2″ wide by 11″ long score at 5-1/2″ fold on score line.
- Cut patterned paper (Through The Lens – Wood used here) 5-1/2″ square adhere to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
- Cut 1 ModaScrap Lace Corner from white Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Cut 1 each of Garden Notes Window and Window Box from black cardstock.
- Cut patterned paper 3-5/8″ square (when choosing patterned paper that you are actually on the outside looking in).
- Using Kids Choice Glue attach Lace Corner die cut to left back side of window as curtain. Next attach the piece of patterned paper to backside of window using glue. Attach window to card front using Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Make sure you leave room underneath window for flower box. Add flower box underneath window using glue applied to the folded tabs. You can also add a piece of dimensional tape across back of box which keeps it from flattening.
- Make 3 Garden Note Begonias and several leaves shade and shape. Yellow cardstock used here shaded with orange marker but you can use color of your choice. Cut 5 or 6 of the small piece of Garden Notes Ivy Vine shade and vein.
- Arrange begonias, leaves and ivy to top of flower box when happy with arrangement attach using Kids Choice Glue.
- Cut kitty using Susan’s CountryScapes Country Critters 1 die set attach using glue.
Until next time – Happy Crafting!
Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:
Black, green & yellow cardstock
Orange alcohol marker
Hoping this post has been an inspiration and you will make your own version of this card.