Hello crafty friends; this is Selma Stevenson today. Have you seen the five new ModaScrap lacy dies? You can add an elegant flair to any card or project with these beautiful die sets. Today I have used two Lace Corner die cuts to create a square frame from the sentiment.
- Create a 6 inch square card, using Soft Finish White Cardstock. To the front add a piece of design paper of your choice.
- Die cut two Lace Corners using Soft Finish Perfect Purple Cardstock.
- Use the Dotted Scallop Square die that measures 4.5 inches, and die cut it from Soft Finish White Cardstock.
- Add a strip of 3mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive to the outside edges of the purple lace corners and attach in the center of the Dotted Scallop Square, creating a square with the corners. Attach this square to the center of the card front, using dimensional tape.
- Use Susan’s Garden Notes Iris die set to create two Iris. Shape the flowers using the Flower Tool Kit. YouTube Video for assemble at this LINK. Attach the flowers to the lower left corner of the card.
- Use the Dragonfly die set and die cut two dragonflies. Die cut one using Australian Opal Shimmer Sheets and the other using Turquoise Gemstone Shimmer Sheetz. Attach the bodies of the Turquoise dragonfly on top of the lighter dragonfly and separate wings on each side. Attach the dragonfly on the upper right corner.
Be sure to check out all the new ModaScrap die sets to create beautiful cards.
Design Paper of Choice
Yellow Flower Soft for flowers
Glue Dot or Dimensional Tape
Hi Selma, A really lovely card, your iris flowers are stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Beautiful card. The iris is amazing.
Gorgeous card! Beautiful flowers. xxx
Beautiful card. How did you make those yellow beards on the iris?
I used Flower Soft. Add a line of glue and sprinkle on the Flower Soft.