Hello artlets! It’s Suzanne here today to share an awesome gift idea.
How often do you sit quietly (or wish you could!) with a hot flavourful beverage and think about things you’d love to do? Here is a super simple project you can create for yourself or someone special with dreams of their own. It’s so easy that you can whip up multiples for party favors, teacher gifts, family reunions, bridal and baby showers…
- Die cut Leafy Branch 2 and A Way With Words ‘Dream’ from shiny silver and gold self-adhesive vinyl. Check the vinyl instructions for specific applications. Clean and dry the mug before you start to ensure best adhesion of the vinyl.
- Peel the release paper from the back of the vinyl.
- Adhere to mug by applying the Leafy Branch 2 first and then Dream. Burnish the designs in place and you’re done!
- Tip: Customize your mug by choosing any leaf, branch, flower or flourish that will fit on the mug and that looks good with the word ‘Dream’ or any other word or sentiment from the A Way With Words collection!
- Care: Gently hand-wash only, don’t immerse the mug in water or put it in the dishwasher.
This is just the greatest quick and easy gift idea! Fill it with flowers or wrapped candies when you give it to a friend. You can see how the metallic vinyl glows in low light. Very cool!
Elizabeth Craft Design Supplies:
Self-adhesive crafting vinyl