I have been working on organizing my craft room and I kept running across leftover die cut pieces from a previous project where I had used the Fitted Frames 2 Lace Square die. Rather than setting them aside yet again, I decided to use the extras in today’s project.
Step 1 – Create a square top-fold card base from purple cardstock.
Step 2 – Cut an ivory cardstock square about half an inch smaller than the card base and adhere, centered.
Step 3 – Using the Fitted Frames 2 – Lace Squares, die cut once from green cardstock and once from purple cardstock. (I used leftover pieces, but you will need to create the pieces from scratch…)
- Adhere the second largest green frame onto the ivory square.
- Adhere the fifth largest purple frame, oriented on point like a diamond.
- Adhere the fifth largest green frame over the purple frame. Refer to project photos for placement.
- Set aside the leftover die cut pieces or create more square cards now, while you’re at it!
Step 4 – Stamp the teapot from the Tea Time Clear Stamps onto White Soft Finish Cardstock using black ink. Die cut using coordinating die.
- Color teapot using Copic markers as shown or other coloring medium of choice.
- Adhere the teapot to the centre of the card using foam tape to add dimension.
Step 5 – Create a bow from purple raffia and adhere below the teapot.
Happy coloring, my friends! DT Melanie
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
Copic Markers V01, V04, YG93, YG95, E00, E11
Cardstock in ivory, purple and green
Permanent black ink compatible with markers