It’s Karen here with a card I made for a co-worker. This person plans events for the division in which I work and doesn’t seem to get much appreciation for what she does. She planned and organized an event for my unit and I wanted to thank her in a special way. Using the FuN and new Blossom Time stamp set and Butterfly Dream paper, I made her a pretty card and tucked a gift card inside. I hope she likes it! Here are the steps I used to make this card:
1. Stamp the images from the Blossom Time set onto white cardstock with black permanent ink. Die cut them using the coordinating dies. Color with the following Copic markers: 2. Cut a piece of patterned paper for the card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Die cut the Lace Circles from the purple cardstock. (Shown: Two-tone cardstock, darker purple on one side, lighter on the other.)
4. Die cut a Fitted Circle from the other piece of patterned paper and glue one of the lace circles to it. Stamp “Thank You” from the General Sentiments Stamp Set. Put thin strips of pop tape behind another of the Lace Circles die cuts.
5. Die cut a Pair of Leaves 1 leaf branch from the light turquoise in the Thinking About – Polinesia papers.
8. Add some adhesive-backed diamond gems.
Thank you for stopping by today! Craftily yours, Karen
Adhesive backed rhinestones
Copic-compatible permanent black ink