Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson today with a card designed with Susan’s new Garden Notes Square Window & Flower Box die set. Here is how the card was created:
- This is a 6 inch square card. Cover the front of the card with a piece of Through The Lens-Wood cardstock.
- Die cut the Garden Notes Square Window and Flower Box from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Die cut the larger corner in the Romantic Corner die set from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Attach the corner so it looks like a lacy curtain at the top of the window, trimming off the pointed corner. Glue to the window frame.
- Cut and glue a piece of Buttercream Soft Finish Cardstock to fit behind the window.
- Attach the Window Box to the bottom of the window.
- Use the CountryScapes Garden Edges Hyacinth die set for the flowers in the flower box. Die cut the stems from Forest Green Soft Finish Cardstock and the flowers from Perfect Purple Soft Finish Cardstock. Shape, assemble and adhere the hyacinths along the top of the flower box.
- Use the Garden Notes Ivy Vine to die cut four green cardstock vines. Shape and adhere ivy along the front of the Flower Box.
- Use the CountryScapes Wisteria Vine die set and create the Wisteria Vine to go over the top of the window. Use Perfect Purple, Lavender and Dusty Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock to die cut the purple flowers. (Tip: Using three shades of purple gives the flowers more depth and dimension.) When gluing the flowers to the branch, be sure to mix up the shades of purple on each flower.
What creative ideas do you have for this fun new Garden Notes Square Window and Flower Box? You can plant whatever you want!
Elizabeth Craft Designs: