Good Morning. This is Selma Stevenson and for today’s project I used the new Blossom Time Clear Stamp Set and matching dies to create a very special card. Here is how it was made.
- Start with a 6×6 inch card base. Cut a piece of ModaScrap Grand Canyon paper (brown polka dot pattern) for the card front.
- Using the largest die in the Stitched Fishtails die set, cut White Soft Finish Cardstock. Sponge yellow ink onto the center of the Fishtail. (This color will show behind the die cut flowers.)
- Use Susan’s Garden Little Words That Mean A Lot stamp set to stamp the sentiment at the top of the Fishtail.
- Use the Blossom Time Clear Stamp Set to stamp three flowers, three berry branches, and six leaves. Color with markers. Die cut with matching dies.
- Arrange the flowers on the Fishtail and attach with dimensional tape. Glue the berry branches and leaves so they are tucked partially behind the flowers.
- Use a fine point marker to add small black dots around the design.
There are so many flower arrangements you can create using the new flower stamps sets and matching dies. Have fun replicating this card as shown, or design one that is uniquely your own!
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Markers of choice
Black fine point marker