Joset’s new line of dies are all so incredibly adorable! Have you had a chance to check them all out yet? If not, I highly recommend that you do! Today’s card features some of her birthday dies.
Here’s what I did:
- Create an A-2 sized card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut Whisper Blue Soft Finish Cardstock using a Stitched Rectangle.
- Cut a Stitched Circle out of the centre of this panel.
- Cut a circle ring using two graduating Stitched Circle dies out of Spring Green Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Adhere a scrap of coordinating green polka dot paper from Thinking About Rio De Janeiro Paper Pack behind the Whisper Blue Cardstock panel and mount onto the front of the white card base using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Inlay the Spring Green ring into the negative space.
- Cut the Cake from White Soft Finish Cardstock, adding color using Distress Inks. Assemble as desired.
- Cut the star banner from Celebration Flags and while it’s still in the die, add color using Distress Ink. Clean excess ink off the die before storing it away.
- Stamp the celebrate sentiment using Birthday Sentiments and cut using the coordinating Labels 1 die. Add a bit of color to the outside edge of the sentiment using Distress Ink.
Elizabeth Craft Designs: