With the chilly days fast approaching I just had to play with this adorable Stylish Snowman die set. I love how many options you have with the set. I used a typical top hat and scarf but you can also dress up your snowman with two other hats – there are three in the set – or even reindeer antlers! How cool is that?
There is only one stamp used in this card – the sentiment “I melt you” from the Holiday Cheer clear stamp set.
To create the rest of this card simply follow these instructions:
- For card base cut dark card stock to 6″ x 12″. Score at 6″ and fold in half. (Shown: Top-fold.)
- From the It’s Christmas Time 12×12 paper pack cut a 5 3/4 x 5 3/4″ square of striped snowflake paper. Adhere to card front.
- Use Adventure Edges die set to cut snowbank from White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Use the same dark cardstock and White Soft Finish Cardstock to cut the banner using the Stitched Fishtails die set. stamp the sentiment on the white piece, layer and adhere the two at the upper left side of the card front.
- Using the Stylish Snowman die set, cut all of the snowman pieces from White Soft Finish Cardstock, as well as black, red and orange cardstock. Use Elizabeth Craft Designs tweezers to help move and glue down the tiny pieces. (The attention to detail with ECD dies is what sets them apart, I think!)
- Add tiny dots on the hatband and scarf with a white opaque pen. Give the snowman a sassy pose by positioning his twig arms so his hands on his hips as shown in the photo…hee hee hee.
Thank you for stopping by today…
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
Scraps of orange and dark red cardstock
White gel pen
Super CUTE snowman scene, love that red background!